Please make sure that you understand the following before booking a course or starting any training with us.
Payments / Deposits
- A deposit must be paid at the time of booking. We will not confirm any course bookings or training dates prior to the deposit being paid.
- The CBT deposit is currently £30.00 and is not refundable.
- Training course deposits are £250.00 of which £100.00 is not refundable.
- Any refunds due will only be given when at least 5 days notice is given prior to the start of any training.
- No refunds will be given once a training session has begun.
- Any courses booked less than 5 days before training is due to start, must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- In exceptional circumstances, and by prior agreement only, where the balance of the course costs are not received in advance, the trainee may pay the instructor at the start of the training course. An additional charge may apply.
- Course dates may be altered at no additional charge, provided at least 5 working days notice is given.
- It is the responsibility of each trainee to produce a valid Driving Licence.
- Trainees using their own vehicle must be able to prove their vehicle is taxed and insured.
- Trainees must be fit and well enough to undertake training and must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or have any medical condition that prohibits them from riding. If, during training, the trainee becomes unwell then they must inform the instructor immediately.
- Trainees must abide by the Highway Code at all times.
- The instructor reserves the right to immediately terminate training without refund if they feel the above rules are not being adhered to.
- All training is undertaken at the trainee’s own risk.
What You Need On The Day
- Driving Licence: You must bring your photo card driving licence with you to all training sessions. Holders of older style paper licences will also need to bring a current passport as proof of identity.
- Sturdy clothes (jacket & trousers), & footwear that covers the ankle & fastens securely. Trainers and jogging bottoms / sweats are not suitable for training. Trainees who are not suitably dressed may not be able to commence a training session. There will be no refund if this is the case. Helmets, gloves and waterproofs can be supplied if required, but we recommend that you bring your own.
- Glasses / Contact lenses if required.
- A working knowledge of the Highway Code.
- Packed Lunch. (CBT days only).
- Proof of valid Tax and Insurance if you are bringing your own motorcycle.
- Existing CBT Certificate and Motorcycle Theory Test Pass Certificate if applicable.